Alannah Hebbert Photography
1. What information is being collected?
1.1 We collect a variety of information when you place an order with Alannah Hebbert Photography and use any of our services. This includes:
• Names, address, email address and mobile number of the person(s) placing an order with us.
• Names, address, email address and mobile number of the person(s) using our services.
• Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a photo shoot.
• Notes taken throughout a photo session or service provided to help us remember details of your session.
• Obviously being a photographic business, we also create and manage images.
1.2 If you email us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
1.3 When you visit our gallery website we collect 'cookies'. These are small pieces of data that websites send to a user's computer and are stored on the user's web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example. This helps us to personalise your experience and deliver our service to you.
2. Who is collecting the data?
2.1 This data is being collected by Alannah Hebbert of Alannah Hebbert Photography, SG4 8UU.
3. How is it being collected?
3.1 The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via email or message.
3.2 In some cases, data may be given to us by a third party. This includes if somebody purchases a voucher for you - they will usually give us your name and details to allow us to process their order, and provide our service to you.
4. Why is it being collected?
4.1 Most of the data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you.
5. How will it be used?
5.1 Data we collect will be used by Alannah Hebbert Photography to enable us to provide our services and products to you. For example, sharing your online gallery with you, requesting testimonials, or sending vouchers towards products.
6. Who will it be shared with?
6.1 We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you products you have ordered (information shared includes Name, Address, and in some cases email address/mobile number).
• Manufacturers (our printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from a lab (information shared includes Name, Address and in some case email address/mobile number).
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements - we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
6.2 We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) if necessary, eg. if a third party we utilise could have servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case, we will either obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU's guidelines.
7. How will this affect you?
7.1 We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
7.2 We will never display any of your images on our website or social media without prior consent from you. You have the right to reverse that consent at any time and ask for the images to be removed. You can do this by emailing , or calling or messaging 07950 901619.
8. How long is the data stored?
8.1 We will retain your data for a period of 7 years. After this time we will archive your photographs indefinitely along with your relevant details and consent forms. This is due to requests for replacement images being made several years after being taken.
8.2 We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
9. How do we keep your personal data secure?
9.1 We keep your personal data secure via encryption. Computers and other devices used are password protected. In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we will also inform you.
10. Access to stored data.
10.1 If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data, please contact me directly via